A true XC and Marathon beast. Weighing only 345g out of the box, the Podio can be cut down to adjust length and save weight (309g for 305mm long 30.9). Our patented hydraulic system provides smooth performance and control over the seat height adjustment allowing you to focus on getting to the podium.
Our carbon fibre tubes have been tested in the lab and in the World Cup battlefield by world’s top athletes. Service procedures are easy enough to be performed at home. All spare parts and tutorials available on our website.
See table and technical drawing for more information.
Adjustments and customisation:
– air via external air valve
– oil weight via external bleed valve (change oil and bleed without taking the seatpost off the bike)
– air chamber tokens (change air spring feel)
– travel limiters (reduce travel with simple spacers)
– colour kits (8 colours)
Rider weight limit: 95kg
Service your dropper at home, including the cartridge, using our service tutorials. All spare parts can be found in our on-line shop.
For service information and tutorials – CLICK HERE
- no special tools required
- external bleed port allows you to keep the seatpost installed on the bike while bleeding
- experiment with oil weights
Simplified service procedures, video tutorials and a full range of spare parts available right away help you service your dropper at home quickly and without a hassle. Even the cartridge. No special tools needed.
- works with any mechanically actuated dropper post
- works at both ends of gear cable
- push / pull action – ( thumb / index finger )
- can be mounted right / left / up / down on the handlebar
- crash resistant
- pulls up to 8mm of cable
- 8 colours available
No-gas cartridge allows you to overhaul the hydraulic system easily and without the risk of the cartridge blowing off.
Our newly developed Constant Force Valve controls oil flow regardless of the internal air pressure to provide a very sensitive remote action and instant actuation.
Allows pressure to ramp up in a linear way. Actuation is effortless compared to other systems on the market.
5mins bleed via external bleed port.
Bleed the system without having to perform the full service or even without taking the seatpost off the bike! Experiment with oil weights to adjust your seatpost’s action to your needs.
Now you can reduce the travel of your seatpost and the total length with simple add-on spacers. 5, 10 and 15mm spacers are supplied with the seatpost.
Adding tokens will decrease the air chamber volume. This will change the feel when you compress the seatpost. There will be more resistance from the saddle and more force will be required to push the saddle down. Available separately.